Note: This is an upgrade option for existing customers only who have already ordered EVO maps. If you are a first time customer you need to place your order for EVO ID5/6 LifeTime FSC Code via this link: EVO FSC LifeTime Code Installation
The EVO ID5/6 maps can only be updated by installing a LifeTime FSC (activation code) using an ENET cable (which we shall provide).
OPTION1: You can install the Lifetime Code and update the maps yourself. This is a one time process and for this we shall send you an ENET data cable (if you don’t have one) and a software link.
- You will need to simply plug one end of the ENET cable to you car (we shall provide necessary instructions) and the other end to a Windows laptop with internet connection.
- Download and run our cloud based software (step-by-step video instructions included).
- Click a couple of buttons on the screen and the software will extract the LifeTime Code and save it on your computer.
- Copy the saved folder to the map update USB and plug into your vehicle to install the code and update the maps.
- The entire process takes just a few minutes to complete and does not require any technical skills.
- Please note this will only install lifetime FSC code for your current region and not change your Map region.
- If you require help our technician can help via Live Chat on our website or connect remotely to your laptop through AnyDesk and complete the process.
- Once the LifeTime Code has been installed you can update your maps using a USB and in future keep them current by simply purchasing the Map Data at $20 (activation code will no longer be needed).
OPTION2: Visit your dealership and continue to pay an annual subscription in the range of approximately $250 + taxes or more (depending upon your dealership charges).