Who we are
BMNAVIGATION Update sells after market navigation maps. Our website address is: http://bmnavigationupdate.co (BMNAVIGATION).
This policy explains what information we collect when you use our services, mobile applications, products, and content. It also has information about how we store, use, transfer, and delete that information.
Information We Collect & How We Use It
- BMNAVIGATION collects your data so that we can process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- When we processes your order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Provide, test, promote, and improve our products and services.
We use the information to:
- Provide, test, improve, promote and personalize our products and services.
- Fight spam and other forms of abuse.
- Generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how people use this website.
- When you create your user account we use your data to process your order and manage your account.
- We will never access data through your third-party account without your permission.
Potential Consequences of Processing
By creating an account on this website, users may make certain personal data about themselves public and accessible to others on their profile and through network interactions. This may in some cases constitute special category protected data which is considered manifestly made public by the user. Users are free to use their real name and information, or a pseudonym of their choosing, for their account. Users may also choose to purchase products without creating an account or engaging in network interactions.
Categories of Recipients
This website shares minimal personal data with third-party processors in order to provide its services. These processors offer at least the same level of data protection as that set out in this statement. This includes the following categories of recipients:
- Hosting, Storage, & Other Infrastructure
- Communication & Support
- Payment Processors
- Search engines will index user profiles, public interactions, and any user-generated content.
This provides services in conjunction with several payment processors, including Stripe, Paypal, Google Play, and Apple Pay, through which users may pay for our products. Those companies acting as payment processors may collect and store personal data related to your billing information and history in order to provide their services and may collect and store personal data and business data to prevent fraud and other abuse.
When you delete your account on this website, we will delete your personal data as outlined in this document. However, to delete your payment or billing information, you will need to do so with your payment provider, as this website only has minimal secure access to those records as needed to provide the services.
How do we store your data?
This website uses third-party vendors and hosting partners, for hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology we need to run our website. By using our services, you authorize this to transfer, store, and use your information in any country where we operate or offer our products or services.
This website is currently hosted in Europe. By using this website, you authorize us to transfer, store, and use your information in the EU, United States, Canada and any other country where we operate. Where your data is disclosed to our processors, it is subject by contract to at least the same level of data protection as that set out in this statement.
This retains personal data associated with your account for the lifetime of your account which is 2 years from the date of last access to your account. If you would like to delete your personal information, you can delete your account at any time. Deleted account profile pages will yield an error 404 “file not found” page, immediately upon initiating deletion, and will become unrecoverable in our system after a period of fourteen days. It may take several additional days for your personal data to be de-indexed from search engines, depending on those search engines’ practices, over which this website may have limited or no control. To delete your payment or billing information, you will need to do so with your payment provider, as this website only has minimal secure access to those records as needed to provide the services.
Rights of Data Subjects
- If you sign up for an account on this website, you may at any time request an export of your personal information by creating a Support Ticket. You may correct information associated with your account through your profile on the Account page of this website.
- You may request us to delete your account at any time by communicating the same using the Support Ticket form. We will erase your personal information completely within 14 days (except to the extent this website is prevented by law from deleting your information).
- You may object at any time to the use of your personal data by contacting us using the Support Ticket form. If your complaint relates to alleged misuse of your personal data by a third party, it may result in the suspension of that post or account in keeping with relevant law, public interest, our contractual obligations, and the rights of expression and access to information of others.
- You may at any time lodge a complaint regarding the processing of your personal data by this website with the Supervisory Authority of your EU member state.