To shop with us, you need to:
- be at least 16 years old;
- have a credit or debit card that we accept (see bottom of page for details of current payment providers); and
- be authorized to use that credit or debit card (e.g. it is in your name or you have permission to use it).
Just FYI, some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for under 18’s.
Placing an Order
- When you place an order, you should receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. We then carry out a standard pre-authorization check to make sure that your payment has been authorized by the payment gateway.
- We only accept your order once payment has been approved and we have debited the payment card (and then the contract is made based on these terms).
- The FSC code is tied to the vehicle VIN. For retrofitted head units we need the donor VIN. Please verify that you send us the last 7 digits of your VIN number correctly along with your order. If you send us the wrong VIN, the FSC code will not work, and we can NOT give you a refund as we will have already obtained the FSC code based upon your order.
- You may cancel (or change) your order within a short period of ordering – timings can depend on your chosen delivery method but usually do not extend beyond 60 minutes. If you need to do so, please get in touch contact our support team immediately using the Support Form on the website. Once an FSC Code is generated it cannot be returned and consequently we can neither cancel your order nor process a request for refund after the the 60 minute time limit has expired.
- All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price. Don’t worry, if there’s an issue with an order, we’ll get in touch with you.
- Very occasionally, we may need to refuse or cancel an order or close or freeze an account (even if we have previously confirmed your order) – e.g. if we think there’s something dodgy going on with an order or an account. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please don’t take offence – get in touch with us using the support form on the website and they’ll be happy to investigate it further.
Processing an Order
- Most orders are processed within 1-3 business days. However occasionally orders may be delayed due to public holidays and/ or due to other technical issues beyond our control. If you have not received an update to your order in 72 hours, please check your Junk Mail folder first and then get in touch with our Support Team using the online Support Ticket on our website.
- USB drives are shipped using a mail service with full tracking and usually take 7 – 10 days or more to arrive at your address depending upon your location. As a back-up a downloadable link is also emailed to you with the FSC Codes, Maps and the Update instructions once the USB drive has been dispatched. If you have not received your USB drive, 10 days after receiving your order completion email, please get in touch with our Support Team creating an online Support Ticket on our website. Please note that the USB drive shown in the picture on the product/ order page is for illustration purpose only. The actual USB drive supplied may differ from the picture on the website in shape, size, color and dimension.
Prices and Product Descriptions
- Despite our best efforts we may occasionally price up or describe a product or promo wrongly. If we discover an error for any goods you’ve ordered, we will tell you ASAP and give you the option of reconfirming your order (at the correct price) or cancelling it. If we can’t get in touch with you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you’ve already paid, we will refund you in full.
- Prices shown on the individual products page do not include VAT or other local taxes (where applicable) and the same shall be added and indicated separately during the checkout process (if applicable).
Replacements and Refunds
- All FSC codes and map updates come with a 100% replacement guarantee. In almost all cases the maps will install without any hitch. However should you have issues with downloading, delivery or installing the maps please contact our support team using the Support Ticket on the website. We shall do our best to assist you in resolving any issues expeditiously and where considered appropriate by us, we shall provide replacement maps or FSC Codes free of cost.
- Despite our best efforts to ensure quality, USB drives are inherently prone to occasional defects and read errors that can develop due to improper handing during shipment. Where it is determined by our support staff that the supplied USB is defective the same shall be replaced and shipped to you free of cost.
- However, sometimes something just doesn’t work as intended and you want your money back. Don’t worry, if our technical support team is unable to resolve issues with installing your map updates and as long as you request a refund (attaching sufficient proof of failure) within 14 days of receiving your map updates via email or the actual date of delivery of the USB for USB orders, we’ll give you a full refund by way of the original payment method. Requests for refunds can only be considered upon provision of sufficient proof of failure to install. A short video of the installation process showing an installation error shall be considered sufficient proof of failure. We aim to refund you within 7 days of receiving a refund request.
- We strongly recommend that customers purchase a ready-to-install USB. Online map downloads require a high speed internet and a steady connection to complete (please refer to the note on our home page and the Quick FAQ on the product page). Additional steps are required to properly unzip, format and create a USB for installation. If you are unable to create a USB on your own you can place a USB Upgrade order. USB upgrades cannot be offered free as we incur additional costs towards purchase, creation and shipping of the same.
- While we are happy to offer troubleshooting advice via Live Chat or a support ticket to help you successfully complete the steps required to create a USB for installation, requests for refunds cannot be entertained due to your inability to create a installation USB on your own.
- Please also note that no request for refund can be accepted for vehicles manufactured prior to 03/2010 that do not recognize the USB update due to an older firmware. Please ensure that you have first updated your vehicle firmware through a delarship to be compatible with USB updates prior to ordering a map update through our website.
- If the supplied LifeTime codes do not work for subsequent updates for any reason (i.e. subsequent updates require a fresh code to complete the installation), we shall offer either a refund for the difference in cost between the LifeTime code and OneTime code at the time of the purchase or a discount coupon for the aforementioned cost difference in lieu thereof.