EVO maps can be updated using a pre-activated USB map update only for the first 3 years from date of manufacture of the vehicle. After the expiry of this period you have two options:
OPTION1: You can reprogram your Navigation system with Lifetime Code. For this we shall send you an ENET data cable (if you don’t have one) and a software link.
- You will need to simply plug one end of the ENET cable to you car (we shall provide necessary instructions) and the other end to a Windows laptop with internet connection.
- Download and run our cloud based software.
- Click a couple of buttons on the screen and the software will extract the LifeTime Code and save it on your computer.
- Copy the saved folder to the map update USB and plug into your vehicle to install the code and update the maps.
- The entire process takes just a few minutes to complete.
- Please note this will only install lifetime FSC code for your current region and not change your Map region.
- If you require help our technician can connect via Team Viewer and complete the process.
Once the LifeTime Code has been installed you can update your maps using a USB and in future keep them current by simply purchasing the Map Data only at $20 (FSC code will no longer be needed).
OPTION2: Visit your dealership and continue to pay an annual subscription in the range of approximately $250 or more (depending upon your dealership charges).